top of page


  • Have agreed on all issues concerning (1) child support, custody and visitation (2) spousal support and (3) division of property and allocation of debts (we can prepare a separation agreement for you if you don't have one), and
  • Have lived in Virginia for at least 6 months (or your spouse has lived in Virginia for at least six months); and
  • Have been separated for at least 1 year (6 months with no minor children and signed separation agreement)

If You Are Requesting Child Support/Spousal Support in the Uncontested Divorce.

  • You may need a separation agreement for this option.  If you do not have one, we can prepare one for you.

bottom of page