top of page


  • Have minor children; and/or
  • Have agreed on all issues concerning (1) spousal support and (2) division of property and allocation of debts 

Standard Separation Agreement-Children, Property, or Support Involved.

  • The separation agreement is appropriate where there are minor children involved and/or the parties are resolving all of the issues that may arise in a divorce, including, but not limited to child support, custody, visitation, spousal support, retirement accounts, property division and division of debts.

bottom of page